This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

DRAWING MOUNTAIN

6th January 2011

Charting the uncharted months. 
A post about drawings I'm not going to show you.
Well, whilst I'm settling into my new home it is probably a good idea to take some time out to catch-up. I have been neglecting my blogging duties for a while, and although you may think I've been spending my time lazing on the beach it is not the case. I must admit I have eaten some pineapple but for the most part it has been a working vacation. So as a gift to you I am going to show you a sneak peak at the drawings I'm not going to show you. (a very interesting sentence).

I have been cycling out a whole heap of drawings to improve on my weak points and basically taken out what has seemed like a third of all the books in my local library.

A lot of drawings have already been thrown away so this is just a selection of the ones I could easily get a hold of. The reason I will not be showing you these drawings because they were made for my own benefit and are, on the most part not very interesting to look at. Now I start work on my portfolio and it all gets serious from then. 
See you soon. (I mean it)

No comments:

Post a Comment