This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

LIZARDS

13th January 2011
 
"Lizards lizards lizards lizards" they hinted
A post about this painting of lizards.

I guess you could call these lizards? Well they're some sort of lizardy reptile anyway. This picture originated with this green doodle. I'm still struggling a little with composition so I thought I would start off with something symmetrical. I really need some more animals in my portfolio and for some reason i keep drawing lizards and birds. Must be something psychological - lizards of the mind.

I took this into the sketch below and then took it into photoshop. I think this brush is a miracle. I used it for the painting of the hands in the last post and I think using it has really helped my digital painting generally. Gotta love this brush. Anyway you know the rest.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment