This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

NEW BLOG

 
1st January 2011



what is this strange new place? a post about a new blog, 
an old blog and other promotional goodness.

Welcome to my swanky new blog. Probably a good way to start would be to say a very happy new year to everyone! In the hope that this year will be an exciting one and as a statement of intention to be very productive this year; I have decided to create a fresh new blog with a better address.
 If you like the apprentice as much as I do, you would understand why I am reluctant to call myself a brand but nevertheless despite not being a brand I have decided to overhaul my... brand. You may know that I was not wildly enthusiastic about how my final film turned out but I still love the Orangeman and I have decided to use him and his brother (an orange) as the centre of my promotional materials.

As well as the blog, I have also made changes to my portfolio, and my business cards which arrived yesterday from moo. Well that is probably it for this time. I am going to be posting on this blog a lot more regularly so please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment