This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

OLD LIFE DRAWING

18th January 2011

a post about life drawings I haven't told you about yet. 
there will be naked people.

So whilst digging through some work from 2010 I rediscovered my life drawing sketchbook. These drawings haven't been put online yet so now is probably a good time to share them. These are all drawn in pencil.


I haven't been to life drawing for a good few months but in my plan to return this year it was interesting to see what stage I was at when I stopped. Hopefully I will have new life drawings to show you soon and with the other drawing practice I've been doing it will be interesting to see whether my skills have advanced or deteriorated. So I guess it is to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment