This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS

 
somethingth of March 2011


A post about interiors and exteriors.
Click for process and exteriors.

So as promised, here are some backgrounds. I'm not sure if I'm happy with them or not but it got to the point when I was just faffing about with them so I decided they were probably finished. These started out from these really messy thumbnails. To stop myself procrastinating, I gave myself 10minutes to do 4 rough designs which is why they are so scribbly.

I took the images into photoshop, and then this happened...

I also did the same with some exteriors. They are quite simple and basically involved the same process. They all seem to be when the sun is setting or at least just on a dark day. Somehow dark grey days are more fun to draw than sunny ones. I wonder why that is? Anyway here it is.

So there you have it. Coming next is some character design.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment