This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

LONDON DRAWING

3rd of March 2011

 
Just popping back to say hello. 
A short post with a couple of drawings of London.

I haven't uploaded anything in a while, so I thought I'd share these drawings of London with you. The first drawing is of the Royal Albert hall. The front had a big panel on it so I had to draw the side. They were doing something exciting (or unexiting to it). I wonder what they were doing. But i don't wonder too hard or I would have read the panel. Which I didn't.
The weather was too cold so I decided to go into the Victoria & Albert museum, which is what this second drawing is of. I wanted to draw more but it was so cold I gave up. Looking forward to some sunny days, but not too sunny. That would be worse

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment