This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

ESTING

 
8th May 2011


Click to see my 10 second esting entry
and new showreel


Here is my entry for the E4 E-stings competition. I haven't animated anything in a long while so this was a fun exercise. This was animated traditionally, cleaned up with ink, coloured in photoshop and composited in After Effects. Its only short so I have put some production stills below for you to have a little look at.


So there you have it. If you fancy having a look... Here it is on the E4 website.
You can also take a look at it split up and mixed into my new showreel below, which is a bit better quality.



Music - Future Umberella by Shugo Tokumaru

1 - ESTING
competition entry 2011

2 - THE ORANGEMAN'S SUIT
graduation film 2010

3 - ALICE ON MAYONNAISE
collaborative personal project 2009

4 - ESTING
competition entry 2011

5 - SSGB ANNIVERSARY FILM
Live brief film made by UWE students 2010

6 - THE ORANGEMAN'S SUIT
graduation film 2010

7 - SHIRALEE
collaborative project with the Royal Academy of Music 2009

8 - ALICE ON MAYONNAISE
collaborative personal project 2009

So, anyway, that's it for today. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment