This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

HOUSIES

26th September 2011

Don't stop now.. keep going.
More pictures of houses below.

Wow I did these drawings a while ago, but I've been very lazy with posting them. The last time I did I did any sort of exterior studies was ages ago, so I thought it was about time to do some more.


I thought that doing them digital drawings would allow me to do lots of studies, but these drawings took me about 40 minutes each even though I would consider them quick sketches. Gah anyway I think they are ok. Hopeully if I go out to draw again I'll be able to do something in colour.

So that's about it. I'll try and post again soon if I don't forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment