This is the blog of Jessica Marcell, an animation graduate from the University of the West of England, Bristol. I am
working hard on my design portfolio at the moment and hope to be able to show its progression right here.

WHY WE LEFT EARTH

21st of February 2012

Late last year I created some illustration work for Tanya's 'Why we Left Earth' Project
*Now showing at the Tabacco Factory*
Click to find out more

If you are in Bristol and you like green things you might want to check out an exhibition at the Tobacco Factory on the 23rd of February. The project is an environmental film being made by Tanya Scott, click here to see her blog about the project. Here is the poster for the exhibition.


, jjThe film is incorporating the designs of several illustrators and I was one of the people who created illustrations for the project. So you can see my illustrations in the exhibition and maybe my designs in the film. Who knows? The other illustrators involved in the project are.. Caroline Halliwell, Charlie Miller , Joe Collins , Katie Harnett , Martha Ford , Sam Dowend , Sophie Burrows & Tom Gran.


Anyway, if you want to see the illustrations you should really go to the exhibition, but I'll give you a little sneak preview of what I've done and my process here.






Go to the exhibition 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome illustrations! I love your header, too :)

    ReplyDelete